Welcome, New Patients!
Welcome! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Shenandoah Valley Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and to thank you for choosing our practice. To help ensure your first visit is smooth and worry-free, we have provided useful information and recommendations below.
We offer a wide range of clinical services with a comprehensive approach for your care. Our entire team would like to make your experience with our office a pleasurable one. We know that a healthy body is something many of us take for granted until illness, injury, or the normal aging process threatens to take it all away. Your trust in our knowledge and expertise is very important to us, and we pledge to treat our patients and their families with courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism.
We look forward to seeing you!
We are constantly striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you’d like by downloading, printing, and completing your forms and bringing them with you to your first appointment to save time.
We are pleased to offer free translation services using LanguageLINE solutions for our patients needing interpretation services. We offer ASL, Spanish, Korean and many more.
Below is a checklist of important information that will make the registration process easier for you and more efficient. Please make note, there will be a $50.00 charge for each appointment that is missed without prior-notification starting January 1, 2019.
- Photo I.D. or driver’s license – (All patients are required to present a valid ID at the time of check-in)
- Insurance card
- Referral form, if applicable
- X-Rays, MRI films, CT scans and EMG, if applicable
- If you have any lab results or other pertinent medical history information, please bring that with you as well to help us serve you better
- A list of questions for the doctor
- List of ALL current medications
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network